Effective July 1st, 2019, California school immunization regulations will change. These regulations now require a second dose of varicella. Students will not be allowed to attend school in August without it. Please bring in a copy of your immunization card with the second dose of varicella.
If you have any questions please see:
- Joan Alvarez - Registrar (209) 325-1441
- Ka Vang - School Nurse (209) 325-1455
The Health Office is located in the administration building.
School nurses are the primary health care providers within the educational environment. We promote each student’s optimal health status, physical and mental, to achieve their fullest potential as a learner and a person.
What do school nurses provide that no one else in the school district can?
- Assess health needs
- Teach and promote health practices
- Provide counseling, primary health care, emergency care, crisis management, and referrals
- Provide communicable disease control
- Access to community resources
- Perform mandated health screenings
- Perform special health care procedures; administration of medications, catheterization and tube feedings