What is it?
Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time and can be verbal, social, physical, or digital (cyber).
- Inappropriate sexual comments
- Threatening to cause harm
- Leaving someone out on purpose
- Telling other people not to be friends with someone
- Embarrassing someone in public
- Hitting, kicking, and pinching
- Tripping and pushing
- Taking or breaking someone's things
- Making mean or rude hand gestures
- Transmission of harmful texts, sounds, images, direct threats, or other harassing communications using the Internet and social media.
- Hacking someone's account
How to Report
If you experience bullying, sexual harassment, or other harassment, notify any staff member. You may also text or call an anonymous tips. If you witness a friend or yourself suffering from these effects, speak up and report the situation.
- Emotional problems (such as stress, anger, depression, or anxiety)
- Physical problems (such as headaches, stomach cramps, vomiting, loss of appetite, or skin breakouts)
- Withdrawal from friends or social activities
- Decline in schoolwork
This an anonymous tip line to alert administration of bullying an other threats to the safety and well-being of our students and staff.
BCHS- Text "Thunder" + your tip
These are direct phone lines to contact administration of bullying an other threats to the safety and well-being of our students and staff.
|Buhach Colony HS||325-1447|
Report It Forms
Use the Report It forms. These forms can be found in the counselor’s office (H-10) and in A-11, or speak to admin directly- they’re here to help. There is also a digital form you may use which is located on the Buhach Colony High School website under “Student Life”.
Visit MUHSD to Learn More About Harassment & Discrimination Assistance