Parent & Stakeholder Involvement
- School Site Council
- English Learners Advisory Committee
- MUHSD Parent Advisory of Rights (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- Williams Uniform Act
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- LCAP Meeting
Administrator: Karie Haygood-Floriano, Associate Principal
About School Site Council
The School Site Council serves as the school community representative body for determining the focus of the school’s academic instructional program and all related categorical resources.
The Site Council is responsible for revising the School Site Plan including expenditures, timelines and evaluation criteria as needed, as well as annual evaluations of the effectiveness of the school’s progress toward meeting school goals to raise student achievement for all students. It provides ongoing monitoring of the implementation of the plan and budgets/expenditures.
School Site Council updates and information is being processed. New information will be published soon. Thank you!
8/29, 9/19, 10/17, 11/28, 1/23, 2/27, 3/20, 5/22
- The development of the school’s plan for English Learners;
- The development of the school’s needs assessment;
- Administration of the school’s language census (R-30); and
- Activities designed to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
- El desarrollo de un plan escolar para Estudiantes Principiantes del Inglés;
- El desarrollo de una evaluación de necesidades escolares;
- Administración del censo de lenguas (R-30) en las escuelas; y
- Actividades diseñadas para que los padres sepan la importancia de asistir regularmente a la escuela.
- Kev tsim kho lub tsev kawm ntawv cov haujlwm rau menyuam kawm lus Askiv;
- Kev tsim kho lub tsev kawm ntawv cov kev pab;
- Theeb xyuas cov lus hais nyob hauv tsev kawm ntawv raws xyoo (daim ntawv R-30); thiab
- Kev tsim los rau cov niamtxiv kom ceevfaj txog kev tseemceeb hais txog kev tuaj kawm ntawv txhua hnub.