I look forward to serving all students in person 2021/22. I know the "new normal" will be something that we all learn to navigate as a team.
Please remember that we have an open door policy at BCHS and we are all here to serve you and your families. We encourage you to come to campus when you need anything and to plan to attend the many family functions we host throughout the school year.
Education is the key to a successful future and will open many doors that might otherwise be closed. We promise to take your child's education seriously and to meet all of your child's educational needs. Please reach out to staff whenever you feel your child's needs are not being met.
Buhach Colony High School has many time honored traditions that we look forward to sharing with you this school year; ROLL THUNDER!
Jennifer L Euker, Principal, BCHS
Buhach Colony Students, Staff, Faculty and Administration share a common posture and core set of values. We strive daily to embody our Thunder PRIDE.
Productivity We at Buhach Colony are Productive Individuals Who:
- Are punctual and prepared as a means to be constructive.
- Utilize our time efficiently to create quality work and meet established goals.
- Inquire and research to become knowledgeable across a broad range of disciplines.
Respect We at Buhach Colony are Respectful Citizens Who:
- Display and extend, through both language and appearance, kindness, dignity, and
- Are positive interpersonal and digital communicators.
- Honor school rules and procedures
- Are caring and considerate of school and personal property.
Integrity We at Buhach Colony are People of Integrity Who:
- Are principled and act responsibly.
- Display ethical behavior including but not limited to trustworthiness, responsibility,
- fairness, sportsmanship, and citizenship.
- Do and stand for what is right, because it is right.
Determination We at Buhach Colony show determination through:
- Critically and creatively thinking, identifying, analyzing and finding solutions to
- challenges or problems.
- Displaying dedication, taking risks, and persevering despite difficulties.
- Reflective and purposeful preparation for lifelong learning and a balanced future.
Equality We at Buhach Colony value equality by:
- Treating others as we would wish to be treated.
- Acting fairly
- Fostering an open-minded environment that welcomes diverse cultures, beliefs, and attitudes that may be different from our own.