Welcome to Buhach Colony High School, “Home of the Thunder!” I am honored to join this incredible high school as its principal. Our goal is to provide a rigorous and relevant education to our students so they are college and career ready upon leaving our classrooms, athletic fields, and extra-curricular activities. Thunder PRIDE will always shine through.
Buhach Colony Students, Staff, Faculty and Administration share a common posture and core set of values. We strive daily to embody our Thunder PRIDE.
Productivity We at Buhach Colony are Productive Individuals Who:
- Are punctual and prepared as a means to be constructive.
- Utilize our time efficiently to create quality work and meet established goals.
- Inquire and research to become knowledgeable across a broad range of disciplines.
Respect We at Buhach Colony are Respectful Citizens Who:
- Display and extend, through both language and appearance, kindness, dignity, and
- Are positive interpersonal and digital communicators.
- Honor school rules and procedures
- Are caring and considerate of school and personal property.
Integrity We at Buhach Colony are People of Integrity Who:
- Are principled and act responsibly.
- Display ethical behavior including but not limited to trustworthiness, responsibility,
- fairness, sportsmanship, and citizenship.
- Do and stand for what is right, because it is right.
Determination We at Buhach Colony show determination through:
- Critically and creatively thinking, identifying, analyzing and finding solutions to
- challenges or problems.
- Displaying dedication, taking risks, and persevering despite difficulties.
- Reflective and purposeful preparation for lifelong learning and a balanced future.
Equality We at Buhach Colony value equality by:
- Treating others as we would wish to be treated.
- Acting fairly
- Fostering an open-minded environment that welcomes diverse cultures, beliefs, and attitudes that may be different from our own.