Being the principal at BCHS is something I do not take lightly. I am honored to be at the helm of such a prestigious institution. I am truly blessed to have this opportunity and I plan to make everyday count.
Leading during the COVID crisi will be challenging. However, I am convinced that if we proceed as a team and continue to focus on students and learning we will succeed and reach our goals.
The traditions at Buhach Colony run deep and the pride demonstrated daily by the dedicated staff is outstanding. I look forward to continuing to support students, staff and the community and to foster those traditions that make Buhach Colony original.
Mrs. Jennifer L Euker
Buhach Colony Students, Staff, Faculty and Administration share a common posture and core set of values. We strive daily to embody our Thunder PRIDE.
Productivity We at Buhach Colony are Productive Individuals Who:
- Are punctual and prepared as a means to be constructive.
- Utilize our time efficiently to create quality work and meet established goals.
- Inquire and research to become knowledgeable across a broad range of disciplines.
Respect We at Buhach Colony are Respectful Citizens Who:
- Display and extend, through both language and appearance, kindness, dignity, and
- Are positive interpersonal and digital communicators.
- Honor school rules and procedures
- Are caring and considerate of school and personal property.
Integrity We at Buhach Colony are People of Integrity Who:
- Are principled and act responsibly.
- Display ethical behavior including but not limited to trustworthiness, responsibility,
- fairness, sportsmanship, and citizenship.
- Do and stand for what is right, because it is right.
Determination We at Buhach Colony show determination through:
- Critically and creatively thinking, identifying, analyzing and finding solutions to
- challenges or problems.
- Displaying dedication, taking risks, and persevering despite difficulties.
- Reflective and purposeful preparation for lifelong learning and a balanced future.
Equality We at Buhach Colony value equality by:
- Treating others as we would wish to be treated.
- Acting fairly
- Fostering an open-minded environment that welcomes diverse cultures, beliefs, and attitudes that may be different from our own.