Welcome BCHS Team,
I am thrilled to begin my 5th year as the principal of BCHS. It is a job I am honored to have and one I do not take lightly.
Our entire leadership team is here to serve staff, students and the community. We PRIDE ourselves to be available and willing to listen to concerns.
We will work as a team to build relationships and prepare students for the next chapter of their lives.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to a productive and successful 2023~24.
Mrs. Jennifer L Euker, Principal
Buhach Colony Students, Staff, Faculty and Administration share a common posture and core set of values. We strive daily to embody our Thunder PRIDE.
Productivity We at Buhach Colony are Productive Individuals Who:
- Are punctual and prepared as a means to be constructive.
- Utilize our time efficiently to create quality work and meet established goals.
- Inquire and research to become knowledgeable across a broad range of disciplines.
Respect We at Buhach Colony are Respectful Citizens Who:
- Display and extend, through both language and appearance, kindness, dignity, and
- Are positive interpersonal and digital communicators.
- Honor school rules and procedures
- Are caring and considerate of school and personal property.
Integrity We at Buhach Colony are People of Integrity Who:
- Are principled and act responsibly.
- Display ethical behavior including but not limited to trustworthiness, responsibility,
- fairness, sportsmanship, and citizenship.
- Do and stand for what is right, because it is right.
Determination We at Buhach Colony show determination through:
- Critically and creatively thinking, identifying, analyzing and finding solutions to
- challenges or problems.
- Displaying dedication, taking risks, and persevering despite difficulties.
- Reflective and purposeful preparation for lifelong learning and a balanced future.
Equity We at Buhach Colony value equity by:
- Treating others as we would wish to be treated.
- Acting fairly
- Fostering an open-minded environment that welcomes diverse cultures, beliefs, and attitudes that may be different from our own.